This year, students in HRE 7725 “Leadership Development Strategies in Organizations” had a unique opportunity to engage with some of the most prominent leaders in the LSU community and in the private sector.
- Dr. John V. Lombardi, LSU President
- Chancellor Jack M. Weiss, LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center
- Chancellor Michael Martin, LSU
- Dean Kenneth Koonce, College of Agriculture
- Dean Laura Lindsay, College of Education
- Steve Sweeney, CEO of Chartwells
- US Attorney Don Cazayoux
Speakers discussed a wide range of topics including: best business practices, strategies for personal and professional success, leadership, and organizational development. Want to know more about the Distinguished Speakers series? Email SHREWD@lsu.edu.