West Campus Apartments offer LSU students space and privacy with all the benefits of living on campus. Conveniently located within walking distance of the “Quad”, Tiger Stadium, The PMAC, and Alex Box Stadium, West Campus Apartments provide private rooms basic cable TV, in-room data connections and WiFi, washer/dryer combinations, and full size kitchens with microwave ovens and garbage disposals. Each apartment has attractively furnished living room, bedroom, and dining areas. In the Activity Building you will find additional study space, activities, programs, a TV lounge, email work stations, and professional and student staff to provide assistance as needed.
- Upperclassmen housing
- 60 apartments with 4 private bedrooms and 2 baths
- 56 apartments with 3 private bedrooms and 2 baths
- 41 apartments with 2 private bedrooms and 1 bath
- ADA compliant
- Fully furnished
- Individual leases
- All-inclusive rent goes on student fee bill
- Card access entry into apartment with individually locking bedrooms
- Separate cable TV jack in each bedroom and one in living room
- Wired & wireless Internet connection in each bedroom
- Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, full stove, microwave, dishwasher, and garbage disposal
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Academic Year Contract ( August – May) with summer available
- The community center includes study space, information desk, activities, programs, a T.V. lounge, e-mail work stations, computer lab, seminar room, lobby space and RLC office.
- Roommate matching
- Low student: staff ratio
- 24/7 front desk
- Bathrooms cleaned weekly by staff
- Walk to class, activities and athletics events – no commuting or daily parking necessary!
- Room Measurements
- Res Hall Map
- Rent Rates
- Complex Layout
- The last two numbers of the apartment number indicate which floor it is on. 01-05 are on the first floor, 06-09 are on the second floor, and 10-14 are on the third floor. The first numbers of the apartment number indicate which building the apartment is located in from building 1-12.
- Room Layout
- Video Tour of ECA and WCA
- 360º View of Room- WCA four-bedroom apartment
- 360º View of Room-WCA bedroom
Each building/community on campus has a built-in support system for you. A residence life coordinator (RLC) is a master’s level professional who lives and works in your community. The RLC supervises a graduate resident director (GRD), a grad student who also lives and works in the hall. These two people lead the team of resident assistants (RA) who live on each floor and help you adjust to life on campus, get connected to resources, and host educational and fun programs. Here are your geaux-to people in the West Campus Apartments:
Jourdan Hilaire, Residence Life Coordinator
Dominique Bodoh, Graduate Residence Director
Front Desk: 225-334-3600
Stay Connected @WCALSU
Living on campus is a great way to make friends, get involved, and be a part of an engaging community! Get to know your hall staff and peers living in your community by connecting online through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We can’t wait for you to move in and call your new community #myLSUhome!