- Summer housing is available in West Campus Apartments and Beauregard Hall.
- To be eligible for summer on-campus housing, students must:
- Be enrolled at least half-time for summer school
- Have a complete on-campus housing application for the fall
How to Make a Summer Reservation:
- Current WCA Residents:
- Come to Grace King Hall April 3-4, 2017 between 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Note that if an apartment becomes partially occupied prior to summer opening, you may be reassigned to another apartment.
- Current ECA and all residence hall residents:
- Come to Grace King Hall April 5-6, 2017 between 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- All other students:
- Come to Grace King Hall or email us to discuss options if you meet the eligibility listed above.
Summer Session A: June 5 – July 27, 2017
WCA 4-bedroom apartment $2,010
WCA 3-bedroom apartment $2,065
WCA 2-bedroom apartment $2,150
Beauregard Hall 2-student room $1,580
Summer Session B: June 5 – July 8, 2017
WCA 4-bedroom apartment $1,243
WCA 3-bedroom apartment $1,277
WCA 2-bedroom apartment $1,329
Beauregard Hall 2-student room $977
Spring to Summer Interim Housing
Spring to summer break housing is only available to students who have a summer reservation or are graduating seniors. If assigned to an interim room during this time, the approximate date you will move to your summer assignment is May 29, 2017. Occupancy dates are May 6-23, 2017.
WCA 4-bedroom apartment $840
WCA 3-bedroom apartment $864
WCA 2-bedroom apartment $900
Beauregard Hall 2-student room $661
Important Summer Housing Dates:
April 3-6 – Current residents make summer reservations
May 3 – Summer fee bills available online
May 8 – Last day to cancel summer housing reservation
May 18 – Summer reservation fee payment deadline
May 29 – Summer res halls and apartments open at 9 a.m.
June 5 – Last day to claim summer room assignment
June 5 – Classes begin
Refer to the official LSU Academic Calendar for the most up-to-date list of dates.