LSU is embarking on the Nicholson Gateway project to transform the Nicholson Drive corridor, serve LSU’s mission and programs, and greatly improve the vitality and visual quality of the area while supporting student recruitment and retention.
The first phase, Nicholson Gateway Apartments, is a 28-acre site between West Chimes Street and Skip Bertman Drive that will provide undergraduate upperclassmen and graduate students the best of both worlds: a private, independent living experience in the premier and convenient on-campus setting complete with university staff and support services.
28-acre site on Nicholson Drive
|38,000 sq. ft. of retail space||1,625 new surface and garage parking|
|1,531 new upper-class and graduate beds||10,000 sq. ft. of University Rec space||Opening Fall 2018|
- Spacious units with private bedrooms and bathrooms
- 1,2,3, and 4-student apartments
- All-inclusive rent (cable, high speed wired Internet and Wi-Fi, trash, sewer, water, electricity, pest control)
- Designer, modern furniture included throughout units
- Ceiling fan in bedroom and living area
- Washer/dryer in each apartment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Granite counter tops
- Kitchen islands
- Window blinds
- Wood laminate flooring
- USB Outlets
9 and 12-month leases available
Pre-leasing starts October 2017
More details coming soon!