LeJeune Hall is one of the four residence halls in The Pentagon Community.
The Pentagon is one of the best kept secrets amongst the LSU residence halls. Over the past four years, many renovations and improvements have been made to the Pentagon Community. The improvements to the interiors include renovated bathrooms and kitchens in all the buildings, new wardrobes and new paint in the bedrooms, and a new activity center. The new activity center has a 24-hour front desk, a TV common area, study area, new laundry facilities, and a computer lab.
There have also been many improvements to the exterior areas. The courtyard was enclosed with brick & wrought iron gates with card-access, new outside common areas with picnic tables and seating were added, and the landscaping was redone, providing ideal spaces for activities and just hanging out.
The Pentagon Community consists of four three-story buildings (Beauregard, LeJuene, Jackson, and Taylor Halls) and an activity center, and provides LSU students with a unique living experience. The room clusters are accessible via stairwells (we call them stacks) rather than interior halls, providing a more private styled living environment, similar to those found in apartments. The Pentagon is convenient to the “Quad” (where many first-year classes are), Middleton Library, Tiger Stadium, the PMAC & other athletic facilities, as well as the newly renovated The 5 dining hall.
Exterior Common Area
|Pentagon room – Narrated showroom tour
Residence Hall Information
- Female and Male Residents
- All-male or all-female stairwells, restricted card access
- 105 spaces
- Three-story units with outside, card-access entrances
- Room clusters accessible off of five stairwells
- More private-styled living environment
- Four 2-student rooms and bath per floor
- Loftable and bunkable beds
- Movable wardrobes and desks
- High ceilings and ceiling fans
- Hotel-style window air conditioner units
- Gated, card-access courtyard with picnic tables and barbecue grills
- Newly renovated Activity Center with 24-hour desk, common area, computer lab, and laundry facility
- Recently renovated bathrooms, one on each floor (landing)
- Renovated kitchens in each stairwell
- Conveniently located next to the recently renovated The 5 dining hall, the “Quad”, and Middleton Library
- Close to Tiger Stadium, the PMAC, many other athletic facilities
- Close to the Greek Amphitheater, Enchanted Forest, and Indian Mounds
- Close to the band rehearsal hall, and the Music & Dramatic Arts building
- View Residence Hall Room Measurements
- Reslife Tour Map
- Housing Price List