East Campus Apartments offer LSU students space and privacy of apartments, with all the benefits of living on campus. Conveniently located within walking distance of academic buildings, the Hebert Law Center, the Student Union, and the Student Recreation Center, East Campus Apartments provide state-of-the-art accommodations, including private rooms with basic cable TV, in room wireless and wired Internet connections, washer/dryer, and full size kitchens with microwave ovens and garbage disposals.
Each apartment has attractively furnished living rooms, bedrooms, and dining areas. In the Power Activity Building you will find additional study space, activities, programs, a TV lounge, email work stations, and professional and student staff to provide assistance as needed.
Some space in ECA is dedicated to the Sophomore GOLD Living-Learning Community. This small group of sophomores lives together and continues to enjoy the benefits of a living-learning community. Participants are guaranteed housing in ECA, engage in career planning, receive academic support, and participate in leadership and community service projects. SophomoreGold applications for the 2015-16 school year are now closed.
- Female and Male Residents
- Upperclassmen housing
- 168 apartments with 4 private bedrooms and 2 baths
- 8 apartments with 2 private bedrooms and 2 baths
- 8 studio apartments with bath
- Fully furnished
- Separate phone line and cable TV jack in each bedroom
- Wired & wireless Internet connection in each bedroom
- Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, full stove, microwave, dishwasher, and garbage disposal
- Clothes washer and dryer in each apartment
- Activity Center provides additional study space, information desk, activities, programs, TV lounge, and e-mail work stations
- Academic Year Contract ( August – May)
- Room Measurements
- Res Hall Map
- Rent Rates
- Complex Layout
- The last two numbers of the apartment number indicate which floor it is on. 01-04 are on the first floor, 05-08 are on the second floor, and 09-12 are on the third floor. The first numbers of the apartment number indicate which building the apartment is located in from building 1-14.
- Room Layout
- Video Tour of ECA and WCA
- 360º View of Room- ECA four-bedroom apartment
- 360º View of Room-ECA bedroom
Each building/community on campus has a built-in support system for you. A residence life coordinator (RLC) is a master’s level professional who lives and works in your community. The RLC supervises a graduate resident director (GRD), a grad student who also lives and works in the hall. These two people lead the team of resident assistants (RA) who live on each floor and help you adjust to life on campus, get connected to resources, and host educational and fun programs. Here are your geaux-to people in the East Campus Apartments:
Amy Gardner, Residence Life Coordinator
Joshua Knutsen, Graduate Residence Coordinator
Stay Connected @LSUECA
Living on campus is a great way to make friends, get involved, and be a part of an engaging community! Get to know your hall staff and peers living in your community by connecting online through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We can’t wait for you to move in and call your new community #myLSUhome!