Broussard Hall is conveniently located on the west side of campus, near The 5 dining hall, Tiger Stadium, the Middleton Library, and the Quadrangle (where many first-year classes are held). It has some of the most spacious and plentiful common areas on campus. There are three large common areas on the first floor, and one huge common area called the Aquarium (because it has a wall of glass doors), which is next to an outdoor patio with tables, a fountain and a terraced garden.
The bedrooms in Broussard Hall are larger than average, are carpeted, have a sink in the room, and built-in closets. Broussard Hall has three wings with slight variations in the rooms between wings. All three wings have hall bathrooms.
Broussard Hall is home to the Career Discovery Residential College (CDRC) which is open to all non-Honors first-year students of all majors who could benefit from guidance in selecting their major and career path. Social and academic programs in the residential college are geared toward personal strength discovery, career exploration, and searching various majors within LSU and their related careers.
- Co-ed res hall with just over 160 beds for the Career Discovery Residential College housing
- Floors are wither all male or all female floors with restricted card access
- Bunkable style of beds, desks, desk chairs, built-in closets
- Larger two-student carpeted rooms with hall baths
- Sink in the room with storage cabinet beneath it
- Blinds on windows
- Central air conditioning & heat with individual room thermostats
- Separate phone line and cable TV jack in room
- Wired & wireless Internet connection in room
- 24-hour front desk in lobby
- Coin and Tiger Card operated laundry in building
- Computer lab
- Modern kitchen with appliances, vending, and ice machine
- Large game room with TV
- Abundance of smaller lounges and study spaces throughout the hall
- Courtyard patio
- ADA accessible and ADA rooms available
- Multi-media classroom off of main lobby for CDRC students
- On-site faculty offices for CDRC
- Located on the west side of campus near The 5 Dining Hall, athletic venues, the Quad, and Middleton Library
- Room Measurements
- Res Hall Map
- Rent Rates
- Floors Plans
- Video Tour of Broussard Hall
- Room Layouts
- 360º View of Room
Each building/community on campus has a built-in support system for you. A residence life coordinator (RLC) is a master’s level professional who lives and works in your community. The RLC supervises a graduate resident director (GRD), a grad student who also lives and works in the hall. These two people lead the team of resident assistants (RA) who live on each floor and help you adjust to life on campus, get connected to resources, and host educational and fun programs. Here are your geaux-to people in Broussard Hall:Greg Martin Residence Life Coordinator 225-578-2224 Watch Greg’s Welcome Video!
Graduate Residence Director
Stay Connected @NoBroLSU
Living on campus is a great way to make friends, get involved, and be a part of an engaging community! Get to know your hall staff and peers living in your community by connecting online through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We can’t wait for you to move in and call your new community #myLSUhome!