- Proposals may be submitted either via hard copy through campus mail or digital as either a PDF or Word document. Completed, signed proposals should be submitted to:
Attn: Andrea Abad
112 Thomas Boyd Hall
or via email to email@example.com
For Assistance or Additional Information
- Andrea Abad, Academic Officer, Office of the University Registrar – firstname.lastname@example.org or 587-4111
- Dr. John Hopkins, Chair, Courses & Curricula Committee – email@example.com
Proposal Forms and Supplemental Information
|UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMSPlease see: Guidelines for Establishing a New Undergraduate Degree Program.|
|GRADUATE PROGRAMSPlease see: Guidelines for Establishing a New Graduate Degree Program or a New Graduate Certificate Program.|
- New courses become effective for teaching purposes the next immediate semester following approval from Academic Affairs.
- Changes or drops of current courses become effective either the next immediate semester or academic year following approval from Academic Affairs. Effect dates for changes and drops are determined based on the changes requested.
- Curricular changes become effective the next academic year following approval from Academic Affairs and any additional approvals needed from either the Board of Supervisors or Board of Regents. Current proposals are being considered for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- For inclusion in the 2017-2018 General Catalog, proposals must receive all necessary approvals by January 31, 2017.
To be considered at the next C&C meeting your completed proposal must be signed by your Dean and College C&C committee and be received by the Registrar’s Office by the deadlines listed below:
For archived meeting minutes and proposals, click here.