Updated Feb. 17, 2017, 9:18 a.m.
- Skip Bertman/South Stadium Express Shuttle remains in operation as a convenient transportation option from commuter and all zone parking lots located on Skip Bertman Drive .
- Campus Transit buses are available from 5:00PM-12:00AM seven days a week to bring students around campus. Request a ride with TransLoc‘s on-demand service or call 225-578-5555
- The Union Square Garage has metered parking available for those patrons looking to park closer to central campus. Please note, if you park within one of these spaces (even with a parking permit) you MUST pay the meter.
- Spaces are available at a rate of $1.50/hour and accept cash, credit, and debit cards. Please note: only pay with exact change at the meters as they do not produce change.
Reservations / Renovations:
- Spruce Hall Construction Effective Monday, Nov. 7, the parking lot north of Cypress Hall (resident zone) will be offline during the project. The Aster Street East Lot, which is identified as commuter and resident zones on the 2016-2017 campus map, has been updated to RESIDENT zone only. Commuter parking on Aster Street will be available in the Tiger Band Hall gravel lot, WCA North Lot and Aster Street West Lot. Failure to comply with zone parking will result in being ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
- LSU Foundation Employee Parking, a section of the East Skip Bertman Lot (formerly known as the South Alex Box Lot) has been reserved for employees that hold a B or C permit. Commuters parking in this properly marked area will be ticketed or towed at the owner’s expense.
- Old Alex Box Stadium gravel lot and Nicholson Drive gravel lot is offline until further notice due to construction. Parking lots along Skip Bertman Drive will accommodate these closures. Utilize the Skip Bertman/South Stadium Express Shuttle for convenience.
- Thomas Boyd Visitors Lot will be closed temporarily due to re striping of parking spaces on Monday, Feb. 27, weather permitting
- Raphael Semmes (from Tower Drive to Highland Rd.) in front of the Union will be closed temporarily for parking due to re striping of parking spaces on Wednesday, Mar. 1, weather permitting