Access the garage from East Campus Drive. There are nearly 750 parking spaces available. There are permitted areas for assigned student and faculty/staff parking. There is also pre-pay hourly parking (at $1.50/hour) for visitors, staff, faculty and students use.
- Located on the fifth and sixth floors
- Wand-accessed parking is reserved 24/7 for assigned permit holders only
- Year-long garage assignments are made during the summer for the upcoming school year- REGISTRATION CLOSED for the 2013-2014 year
Faculty and staff parking
- Gated C-plan parking available on the first floor
- $750/year and $62.50/month
- Employees interested in parking in the garage (C49) should call 578-5020
Pre-paid hourly parking
- Available on the second, third and fourth floors
- $1.50 per hour every day from 7 a.m.-10 p.m
- Faculty/staff, students and visitors allowed
Reserved Parking is also available. Please click here to reserve your space(s). Be sure to notate “Union Square Garage” in the the location field.
LSU Union Square
LSU Union Square features the area of campus bounded by Dalrymple Drive, Tower Drive, East Campus Drive and South Campus Drive, and includes the new Barnes & Noble university bookstore; the Club at LSU Union Square (formerly the LSU Faculty Club); the parking garage; the recently renovated LSU Student Union and Union Theater; and connecting outdoor spaces. The Women’s Center and African American Cultural Center are also located in the garage complex.