Access the garage from East Campus Drive. There are nearly 750 parking spaces available. There is pre-paid, hourly parking available for visitors, students, faculty, and staff to use. There are also permitted areas for assigned student and faculty/staff parking.
- Available on the second, third, and fourth floors
- $1.50 per hour every day from 7 AM to 10 PM
- Visitors, students, faculty, and staff allowed
Assigned Student Parking
- Located on the fifth and sixth floors, wand-accessed parking is reserved 24/7 for assigned permit holders only
- $330 per year
- A lottery for year-long garage assignments is conducted over the summer for the upcoming school year; students may apply for garage access in myLSU under Registration Services
Assigned Faculty & Staff Parking
- Gated C-plan parking available on the first floor
- $750 per year or $62.50 per month
- Employees interested in parking in the garage (C49) should call (225) 578-5020
Reserved parking is also available. Please click here to reserve your space(s). Be sure to notate “Union Square Garage” in the the location field.
About LSU Union Square
LSU Union Square features the area of campus bounded by Dalrymple Drive, Tower Drive, East Campus Drive and South Campus Drive, and includes the new Barnes & Noble university bookstore; the Club at LSU Union Square (formerly the LSU Faculty Club); the parking garage; the recently renovated LSU Student Union and Union Theater; and connecting outdoor spaces. The Women’s Center and African American Cultural Center are also located in the garage complex.