Welcome back, Tigers for the Spring 2017 semester! We hope you all had a great holiday break. Here are a few important reminders to allow for a smooth start to the semester:
- There will be a grace period for UNREGISTERED & OUT-OF-ZONE violations ONLY through January 30, 2017.
- UNREGISTERED: not having a 2016-2017 parking permit displayed when parking on campus.
- OUT-OF-ZONE: not parking within one’s designated parking zone based your parking permit (i.e. Commuter, Resident, Greek, Law)
- Parking within an employee area results in an OUT-OF-ZONE B-C violation which is NOT included in this grace period.
- The final day to pick up or update your parking permit is January 27, 2017.
- South Stadium shuttles will pick up students in the commuter parking lots near the Vet School and drop students off all along South Stadium Drive to alleviate stress on commuter parking lots.
- Campus Transit buses are available from 5:00PM to 12:00AM to bring students around campus.
- The Union Square Garage has metered parking available for those patrons looking to park closer to central campus. Please note, if you park within one of these spaces (even with a parking permit) you MUST pay the meter.
- Spaces are available at a rate of $1.50/hour and accept cash, credit, and debit cards. Please note: only pay with exact change at the meters as they do not produce change.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (225) 578-5000 and we will be happy to assist you!