LSU Police will begin accepting applications for 2014 Tiger Stadium event staff credentials beginning March 3, 2014.
LSU Police and LSU Athletics continually seek to improve standards of safety and security for Tiger Stadium events and the campus of LSU. Effective August 2013, a central credentialing process for Tiger Stadium event staff will be coordinated through LSU Police. This process includes a background check of personnel who have not completed a University (via LSU Human Resources) sponsored background check per Louisiana Revised Statute 15:587.2, namely Tiger Stadium vendors, volunteers, and other non-LSU staff. Upon check-in to Tiger Stadium, those not having submitted to this process via this web page may be denied access or experience delayed access.
Minors (16 years of age and under) must also complete this process with their parent or legal guardian. Please submit only once. Duplicate applications are unnecessary and may cause processing of your application to be delayed.
The submission of accurate and complete arrest information is important. Undisclosed, misleading or incomplete arrest information may result in the denial of your application.
The following disqualification criteria will be used to grant or deny access. This criteria will reduce individual subjectivity, thereby improving the efficiency needed to process the large number of non-public safety credential requests for event days to ensure improved safety and security:
- No felony convictions in the 5 years prior to the date of the event.
- No prior convictions EVER for the following offenses:
- Sex offenses of any type
- Aggravated Assault
- Battery of a Police Officer
- Convictions involving firearms or explosives
- Convictions involving the criminal attempt or conspiracy of any of the above offenses
- No prior convictions in the last 2 years from the date of the event for offenses involving other dangerous weapons (i.e. knives, dangerous instruments, etc.)
- No outstanding warrants for arrest
- Undisclosed, misleading or incomplete arrest information
Please submit only once. Duplicate applications are unnecessary and may cause processing of your application to be delayed.