June 5 – 9
9am – 1pm ~ Ages 4 – 6 yrs
Your children will love this hands-on outdoor experience as they explore the beautiful grounds at LSU’s Hilltop Arboretum. Hilltop’s 14-acres is the perfect outdoor space to learn about plants and animal life. Kids will enjoy our trails, pond, trees and flowers.
For 5 Days: $165 Members, $200 Non-Members (Includes 1-Year Membership) Two steps to register:
A TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE:
- A theme with corresponding books and activities
- Nature hikes
- Playing in the dirt to plant seeds, study soil, or look for bugs
- Art activities using natural materials
- Outdoor games
- Pond exploration
- And much, much more
EVERYDAY campers should bring a lunch and drink. AND…we recommend that you put sunscreen and insect repellent on your child BEFORE arrival.
Please bring the following items to camp on the first day (to remain at the camp until the last day). Please label all possessions.
- Change of clothes
- old bath towel or beach towel
- old closed-toe shoes (that you don’t mind getting dirty)
Two steps to register:
Questions? Contact LSU Hilltop Arboretum at 225-767-6916 or email email@example.com.