Deciding where to go to college in one of the biggest decisions you'll make in your life. Who knows, you could meet your future best friend there!
Get Your Questions Answered
When you go on an official visit, it is the best time to get all of your questions answered by actual students! Reading about everything online is helpful, but nothing will beat a one on one conversation with someone who has been in your shoes. While visiting, you can even set up appointments with advisors or counselors to get your questions answered too!
Come to campus and ask away!
- How is the food?
- What’s there to do here?
- How many students are going to be in my classes?
- Are the teachers friendly and willing to help?
- Where will I live when I come here?
Get a First-Hand View
Would you buy a car with out test driving it first? Probably not. So why would you choose a college without looking at it for yourself? Seeing everything up close and personal will help you to decide if the university is a right choice for you!
While visiting, check these things out!
- See what the school has to offer you academically.
- Peek inside of a classroom.
- Get a feel for the overall attitude of people on campus.
- Check out the athletic department.
- Explore the city you’ll be living in for the next four years.
Tours & Events
“Coming for an official tour will definitely help guide you in the right direction. I know it helped me.” -Emily, Freshman