2016–Present. Assistant Professor of Fisheries Ecology. Louisiana State University
- Seminar: Advanced Topics in Fisheries Science (OCS 7001; Spring 2016)
- Data Analysis for Marine Science in R (OCS 4001/7001; Spring 2017)
- Field and Lab Methods for Oceanography (OCS 2020; Fall 2017)
- Bayesian Hierarchical Models in Ecology (OCS 7001; Spring 2018)
- Seminar: Concept Mapping in Ecology (OCS 7001; Spring 2018)
2014–2015. Assistant Professor of Fish Biology. Coastal Carolina University.
- Ichthyology (with lab; Fall 2014, Spring 2015)
- Introductory Biology lab (Fall 2014 twice, Spring 2015)
- Ecology (Spring 2015)
2010–2012. Teaching Assistant. University of North Carolina Wilmington.
- Marine Biology (Spring 2011, 2012)
- Genetics (Spring 2010)
2006. Marine Science Instructor. Catalina Island Marine Institute.
2005, 2006. Oceanography Instructor. Johns Hopkins University CTY Program.
2005. Co-Instructor (with Dr. Larry Forcier). The Rubenstein School, University of Vermont.
2015–Present. Associate Editor, Transactions of the American Fisheries Society
2016–Present. Associate Editor, Gulf and Caribbean Research
*Please see my CV for additional teaching, service, and scholarship details, such as journals for which I have served as peer- reviewer, grant information, and outreach activities. Teaching statements and sample syllabi are available through email request.