2016–Present. Assistant Professor of Fisheries Ecology. Louisiana State University
- Seminar: Advanced Topics in Fisheries Science (Spring 2016 [OCS 7001], Fall 2018 [RNR 7070])
- Data Analysis for Marine Science in R (OCS 4001/7001; Spring 2017, Spring 2019)
- Field and Lab Methods for Oceanography (OCS 2020; Fall 2017)
- Bayesian Hierarchical Models in Ecology (OCS 7001; Spring 2018)
- Seminar: Concept Mapping in Ecology (OCS 7001; Spring 2018)
2014–2015. Assistant Professor of Fish Biology. Coastal Carolina University.
- Ichthyology (with lab; Fall 2014, Spring 2015)
- Introductory Biology lab (Fall 2014 twice, Spring 2015)
- Ecology (Spring 2015)
2010–2012. Teaching Assistant. University of North Carolina Wilmington.
- Marine Biology (Spring 2011, 2012)
- Genetics (Spring 2010)
2006. Marine Science Instructor. Catalina Island Marine Institute.
2005, 2006. Oceanography Instructor. Johns Hopkins University CTY Program.
2005. Co-Instructor (with Dr. Larry Forcier). The Rubenstein School, University of Vermont.
2018–Present. Features Editor, Transactions of the American Fisheries Society
2016–Present. Associate Editor, Gulf and Caribbean Research
2015–2018. Associate Editor, Transactions of the American Fisheries Society
*Please see my CV for additional teaching, service, and scholarship details, such as journals for which I have served as peer- reviewer, grant information, and outreach activities. Teaching statements and sample syllabi are available through email request.