The LSU logo is available in myLSU to LSU Faculty and Staff at https://mylsu.apps.lsu.edu/group/mycampus/lsu-logos. You will be prompted to provide your myLSU loginid and password in order to access the logo.
Guidelines are subject to change at LSU’s sole discretion and without notice. For your protection and to maintain the maximum impact for your affiliation with LSU, approvals are for a single-use unless otherwise specified.
- The LSU logo must appear on the front of all publications and websites representing any entity within Louisiana State University’s organizational structure. It must be the dominant graphic mark and it may not be combined with other graphic marks or logos.
- The LSU logo may not be incorporated into other logos or aligned with artwork to create a new logo. Borders, boxes or shapes may not be placed around or behind the LSU logo, including a white box.
- The LSU logo may only appear in the official LSU colors: Purple, Gold, Black, White and Gray. The logo must appear using 100% full saturation of the official colors. Tinting is not allowed. The PMS, CMYK and RGB mixes for the LSU colors are listed in the chart below.
- Drop shadows and gradients should never be applied to the LSU logo.
- The LSU logo should never appear smaller than 1 inch in width. The LSU logo with the full name should never appear smaller than 1.15 inches.
- When producing communication materials for international audiences, always use the LSU logo with the full university name (Louisiana State University) in support of the acronym. (see below)
- In written and verbal communications, LSU should always be referred to as Louisiana State University or LSU.
- LSU should never be referred to as
Louisiana State, LSU-Baton Rouge, L.S.U., or other aliases different from the official names listed above.
- Louisiana State University should always be in upper and lowercase letters or all uppercase letters. Never all lowercase letters.
- LSU should always appear in all uppercase letters. It should never appear in lowercase letters (
lsu) unless it is necessary for an accurate url (www.lsu.edu).
|Official LSU Colors||Pantone Coated||Pantone Uncoated||CMYK||RGB||Hexadecimal|
|LSU Purple||PMS 268C||PMS 268U||C-90 M-100 Y-0 K-0||R-70 G-29 B-124||#461D7C|
|LSU Gold||PMS 123C||PMS 115U||C-0 M-24 Y-94 K-0||R-253 G-208 B-35||#FDD023|
|Black||Process Black||Process Black||C-0 M-0 Y-0 K-100 R-0||R-0 R-0 B-0||#000000|
|50% Gray||PMS Cool Gray 8C||PMS Cool Gray 8U||C-0 M-0 Y-0 K-50||R-153 G-153 B-153||#999999|
If you are an LSU faculty or staff member you may download the LSU logo in myLSU at https://mylsu.apps.lsu.edu/group/mycampus/lsu-logos.
If you need an LSU College Logo Signature, contact the Office of Communications and University Relations at email@example.com.
If you are not an LSU faculty or staff member, contact the Office of Communications and University Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the LSU logo.