- The LSU logo must appear on the front of all publications and websites representing any entity within Louisiana State University’s organizational structure. It must be the dominant graphic mark and it may not be combined with other graphic marks or logos.
- The LSU logo may not be incorporated into other logos or aligned with artwork to create a new logo. Borders, boxes or shapes may not be placed around or behind the LSU logo, including a white box.
- The LSU logo may only appear in the ofﬁcial LSU colors: Purple, Gold, Black, White and Gray. The logo must appear using 100% full saturation of the ofﬁcial colors. Tinting is not allowed. The PMS, CMYK and RGB mixes for the LSU colors are listed in the chart below.
- Drop shadows and gradients should never be applied to the LSU logo.
- The LSU logo should never appear smaller than 1 inch in width. The LSU logo with the full name should never appear smaller than 1.15 inches.
- When producing communication materials for international audiences, always use the LSU logo with the full university name (Louisiana State University) in support of the acronym.
Learn more about the LSU Brand Identity Guidelines.