Also known as college identifiers, the college logo is the vertical depiction of the LSU logo with College name typeset beneath it. The font used and the design of the logo are predetermined and are consistent for all senior colleges.
- Since the LSU logo is incorporated into the identifier, college identifiers may be used in place of the LSU logo.
- Only senior colleges and select academic units may have a vertical, college identifier. A sample list of eligible units are listed below:
- College of Agriculture
- College of Art & Design
- College of Engineering
- College of Human Sciences & Education
- College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- College of Music & Dramatic Arts
- College of Science
- E. J. Ourso College of Business
- Manship School of Mass Communication
- School of the Coast & Environment
- University College
- Honors College
- Continuing Education
- School of Veterinary Medicine
- The Graduate School
Parent Signatures are the identifier most campus units will use as a logo. These signatures incorporate the LSU logo and the unit’s name along with the parent organization. The goal of parent signatures is to offer transparency to the LSU organizational structure through the visual identity system. Parent signatures allow customers interacting with LSU to know what department they are dealing with at-a-glance.
Learn more about the LSU Brand Identity Guidelines.