Move-in Day for fall 2014 is Wednesday, August 20, 2014.
The Res Life staff is excited to have you join us on campus this fall! Move-in Day is a fun-filled, busy, and exciting day as you join the on-campus Tiger community. Volunteers from across campus will be on hand assisting you with move in, and each building and community staff has great events planned to help you meet people from day one. Get a glimpse of what to expect!
- Students with last names beginning with A-K should check in between 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Students with last names beginning with L-Z should check in between 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- All Honors students may check in earlier in the day to be able to attend planned Honors College events in the afternoon.
- All early arrivals must be with a pre-approved group, camp, or department sponsored event.
- Please view your housing assignment online through your myLSU account before you arrive on campus for the most up-to-date status of your room assignment.
- You may check in after official move-in times. Rooms will be held until 11:59 p.m. on August 25, 2014. Failure to check in by this time, or failure to notify Res Life of a required check-in time later than August 25, 2014, may result in the loss of your original room assignment.
|Living On Campus Handbook|
|Move-In Day Newsletter
|President and Chancellor Alexander invites you to lunch!|
|Bengal Bound: The Official Welcome Week|
Early Arrivals Information
|Move-in Day Volunteer Information
|Support the LSU Residence Hall Association and order your bed linens here!|
|What to Pack|
|Check out these new services: MicroFridge rentals, express move-in options, and ship-to-school|