Move-in Day is Wednesday, August 19, 2015.
We are excited to have you join us on campus this fall! Move-in Day is a fun-filled, busy, and exciting day as you join the on-campus Tiger community. Volunteers from across campus will be on hand assisting you with move in, and each building and community staff has great events planned to help you meet people from day one. Get a glimpse of what to expect!
- Students with last names beginning with L-Z should check in between 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Students with last names beginning with A-K should check in between 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- All Honors students may check in earlier in the day to be able to attend planned Honors College events in the afternoon.
- Check-in at your hall or community’s front desk.
- All early arrivals must be with a pre-approved group, camp, or department sponsored event.
- Please view your housing assignment online through your myLSU account before you arrive on campus for the most up-to-date status of your room assignment.
- You may check in after official move-in times. Rooms will be held until 11:59 p.m. on August 24, 2015. Failure to check in by this time, or failure to notify Res Life of a required check-in time later than August 24, 2015, may result in the loss of your original room assignment.
We invite current students, faculty, and staff to be a part of a rich LSU celebration and tradition by volunteering a few hours of time on Move-In Day! You can make a difference on Wednesday, August 19, for our on-campus residents by helping everyone get moved into their new homes. We will supply you with a t-shirt to identify you as part of the LSU community to residents and family members.
If you are a returning student who is planning to live on campus in the fall and you volunteer on Move-in Day, you will be able to move into your room assignment on Tuesday, August 18, with no additional charge for the extra day!
Microfridge Rentals, Express Move-In & Ship To School
We’ve partnered with University and Student Services to offer residents convenient options for move in and summer storage, including microfridge rentals, express move in (pilot program offered in Miller Hall only), a ship to school service, and summer storage options.
Order Your Bedding Here
Each year the Residence Hall Association (RHA) offers students the chance to conveniently order bedding through the vendor Residence Hall Linens as a fundraiser. RHA is the student governing body of on-campus residence halls and apartments, and the money it earns from this fundraiser supports student programs like Snowin’ in the South and an annual crawfish boil for all on-campus residents. Consider ordering your bedding – it’s guaranteed to fit, guaranteed to last until graduation – from RHL now!