The Edward Gay Apartments are basic cinderblock construction, built in the 1950s and 1960s, with tile floors, central heat and air conditioning. They are located on Aster Street, on the very north end of the campus, next to the new Band Hall, and across the street from Kirby Smith Hall and West Campus Apartments. The units are unfurnished, and come with a stove and refrigerator. Ed Gay is an older complex and is priced accordingly, and is a great value for the money.
Ed Gay Apartments have a large international community with residents and their families from all over the world.
Features and General Information:
- Two-bedroom apartments have about 540 square feet of living space
- Three-bedroom apartments have about 645 square feet of living space
- Units include central air and heat, local phone service, mini-blinds, outside storage closets, and a coin-operated laundry facility
- Cinderblock construction
- Security fence, security cameras and gated parking
- Modern fenced-in playground.
- Family & Graduate Housing Office in on the Ed Gay property
- Close to Middleton Library, and the Quad
- Close to Highland Road, with access to shops, restaurants, and drug store
- Family/Graduate Frequently Asked Questions