Check In on Move-In Day
- Official Move-In Day is Thursday, August 22, 2013.
- * Early Arrivals must be with pre-approved group, camp, or department sponsored event.
- Students with last names beginning with L-Z should check in between 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Students with last names beginning with A-K should check in between 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- All Honors students may check in earlier in the day to be able to attend planned Honors College events in the afternoon.
- Key pick-up locations are typically your building’s front desk or activity center. Review a complete list of locations at www.lsu.edu/moveinday.
- Please view your housing assignment online through your myLSU account before you arrive on campus for the most up-to-date status of your room assignment.
Latest Available Check In
- Rooms will be held until 11:59 p.m., August 26, 2013.
- Failure to check in by this time, or failure to notify Res Life of a required check-in time later than August 26, 2013, may result in the loss of your original room assignment.
Changing Rooms, Buildings or Roommates after August 5, 2013
- Res Life is not accepting requests for room assignment changes or roommate changes until after fall classes begin.
- The anticipated date and time for room changes within your building will be Tuesday, September 3, 2013 after 5:00 p.m. at the front desk in your building or community. Look for details on this process in an e-mail coming in late Augusts to your PAWS account.
- The anticipated date to make a change to available space in a different building is Thursday, September 5, and Friday, September 6. Look for details on this process in an e-mail coming in late August to your PAWS account.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (12 hours or higher) at LSU to live in the on-campus residence halls or apartments.
- Students are required to view the 2013-14 Living on Campus Handbook located to review Res Life policies and procedures.
- If your plans to live on campus have changed, please cancel your housing assignment online at www.lsu.edu/housing, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling at 225-578-8663.