Financial Aid LSU administers all Title IV federal programs which are based on a student’s demonstrated financial need. Funds received from the federal programs help students cover school expenses, including tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, and transportation. All such programs are subject to regulations authorized by the United States Department of Education, as well as university policies consistent with these federal regulations and are subject to change. Detailed information on these programs can be found at http://www.lsu.edu/financialaid/.
All tuition and fees must be paid prior to the start of each module. Due to the condensed and accelerated nature of the LSU Online 7-week course modules, deferred payment is not an option. If you have any questions related to your payment, please contact Bursar Operations at email@example.com or 225-578-3357.
LSU Online Calendar
Academic Calendar If a graduate student is given an “I” (Incomplete) grade in an LSU Online course, they have until the final day of class in the next module, whether they register for the next module or not, to complete their work.
Academic Partnerships (AP) 1-877-670-4521 LSU Moodle Technology Information and Support
- LSU Online: Technical Requirements
- Moodle 2: Preferences & Settings: Internet Explorer Browser Issues
- All Moodle GROK Articles
- LSU Helpdesk
- LSU Libraries
- LSU Center for Academic Success
- Accessibility Policies In collaboration with other university departments, is committed to providing appropriate auxiliary aids and services for students with disabilities in an effort to ensure their full participation in all activities, programs, and services to the university.
- Disability Services (DS) is dedicated to promoting the self-advocacy of students with disabilities and is committed to working with the LSU administration on the development and revisions of policies and procedures relevant to students with disabilities. DS also serves as a source of disability-related information for the university.
- ProctorU Student Information
Online Learning at LSU
CANDIDATES FOR MASTER’S DEGREES: Applicability of specific criteria will vary, depending on your program, but everyone MUST complete the application for degree by the graduation deadline. For programs with a comprehensive exam, a Master’s Examination request must be submitted by the appropriate deadline.
CANDIDATES FOR POST-BACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE: Construction Management PBC students should submit their application for certificate to Kimberly Williams and complete a degree audit. Students must have completed all 6 courses with at least a 2.0 GPA.
FAQs and Additional Information are available on the Graduate School Website. The Fee for applying for graduation depends on the type of degree. For Master’s Non-Thesis, the degree fee is $35. The fee for the Master’s Thesis is $55. The fee for doctoral students is $100. These fees should be paid at the Bursar’s Office or through myLSU. Fees will appear on your regular fee bill.
Important Deadlines: Please note that LSU Online commencement ceremonies coincide with the LSU academic year, not the LSU Online module schedule. Please review the appropriate LSU Online calendar for your intended graduation year:
Please check the following links for information about preparing for graduation:
- Commencement Caps and Gowns — Please contact Barnes & Noble At LSU (http://lsu.bncollege.com) for commencement caps, gowns, frames, or any of your commencement materials. To purchase announcements or rings, please go directly to Balfour at (http://www.balfour.com/).
- Exit Counseling — Students who take out loans through the Federal Stafford Loan Program must complete an exit counseling session before graduating.
- Outstanding fees, fines, and other obligations to the University must be paid prior to the deadline.
- Ordering Cap and Gown — Check for deadlines with the LSU Bookstore at the number provided through the link.
- Ordering Graduation Announcements
- FERPA “Buckley Hold” — Students who have placed a hold on their records should be aware that their name will be withheld from any news releases (e.g., graduation lists) as well as publication in the commencement program. If you would like to reconsider the decision you have made, please check link and follow the instructions.
- Transcript Requests
- Mailed Diploma
- LSU Alumni Association — Congratulations! You’ve made it! You are now eligible for membership in the LSU Alumni Association