Performance Event Entry Forms
Click below to complete the performance event entry form for each State Rally performance event.
Performance Event Information
State Rally offers performance events in Drama, Music, and Speech. Students who have earned a “Superior” rating at District Rally or approved LHSRA event are eligible to enter these performance events.
In order to participate in the performance events offered at State Rally, the school rally coordinator must complete the online performance event entry form for each performance event that the school is eligible to enter. The entry form will be available in early January. All entry forms must be submitted online by Friday, March 7, 2014, the deadline in order to complete registration.
The State Rally Performance Events include:
- One Act Play
- Vocal Solos
- Girl’s High Voice (Soprano)
- Girl’s Low Voice (Alto)
- Boy’s High Voice (Tenor)
- Boy’s Low Voice (Bass)
- Boys’ Quartet (Tenor, Tenor, Bass, Bass)
- Mixed Quartet (Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass)
- Girls’ trio (Soprano, Soprano, Alto)
- Extemporaneous Speaking
- Interpretive Reading
- Original Oratory
Performance Event Policies
Performance Event Eligibility
Students must meet one of the following criteria to be eligible to enter State Rally Performance Events:
- Certified by District Rally Directors as Bona Fide Qualifiers, or,
- Verified by Official Results of the LHSRA sanctioned District Drama Rallies as “Superior” rated performers, or,
- Verified by Official Results of the LMEA District Music Festival as “Superior” rated performers, or,
- Verified by Official Results of the LHSRA sanctioned District Speech Rallies as “Superior” rated performers.
- Verified by Official Results of the Vonnie Borden Speech Festival as “Superior” rated performers.