Facility Maintenance Department is the department that maintains all buildings on campus, excluding the electrical and mechanical systems. The department is divided into five shops which are listed below with some examples of the work we perform.
- Elevator Shop
- Repairs to elevators, escalators and handicap lifts
- Safety upgrades
- Moderation of existing equipment
- Carpenter Shop
- Repair flooring, stairs, handrails, walls, windows, doors, ceiling tiles, etc.
- Repair podiums and fixed seating
- Install and repair classroom equipment; white boards, chalk boards, multi-media brackets, projector screens, etc.
- Construct, modify and repair cabinets and bookcases
- Repair bathroom partitions and dispensers
- Repair fences and install temporary fences
- Construction Services
- Paint Shop
- Patch and paint walls and ceilings
- Refinish doors and cabinets
- Repair ceramic tile and brick pavers
- Repair exterior stucco finishes
- Repair masonry and concrete masonry units (CMU) walls
- Lock Shop
- Cut entrance and door keys
- Cut specialty keys; file cabinets, elevator, automobile, equipment, etc.
- Install, repair and modify door hardware
- Secure doors
- Re-pin cylinders
- Sheet Metal & Roof Shop
- Roof Inspections
- Clean and repair roofs
- Clean and repair gutters and downspouts
- Fabricate and install pans and ducts for HVAC systems
- Fabricate and install hoods
- Install exhaust fans
If a department needs something repaired or intalled, please contact our Customer Service Center and they will be happy to process your request.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact one of the staff members listed below.
Sam Territo, M.P.A. – Associate Director
Robert Benton – Manager
Charlie Gauthier – Manager