2302 Patrick F. Taylor Hall, 225-578-2632
- 3-D printer for rapid prototyping of functional ABS plastic 3-D models from CAD files (Pricing Information)
- 3-D scanner for generating high-definition 360-degree surface scans of objects
- High-speed camcorder and linear time warp editing capabilities
- Large-format printer for producing posters and CAD drawings on bond and photographic paper (Pricing Information)
- Wide format sheet-fed scanner with raster to vector software to convert legacy drawings to editable formats such as AutoCAD.
- Open-access PC workstations equipped with engineering, and scientific software
- Informal lounge area with portable whiteboards for group meetings and individual workspace
- Conference room equipped with the following:
- Support in creating visual presentations, including advanced PowerPoints, websites, video, etc.
- Feedback on written, spoken, and multimedia projects
- Support with professional digital portfolios
- Extensive inventory of audio-visual equipment and reference materials available for check-out
- Course enhancement support for faculty