Kitchens On The Geaux:
- Seeks, collects, and coordinates saving food from local farms and restaurants.
- Alleviates hunger through food donations to the Food Bank for distribution to 11 parishes.
- Volunteers weekly with food pantries and prepares food to nourish people who experience hunger and homelessness.
- Educates students about the causes of hunger and homelessness.
- Satisfies the human need to help others.
Please aid us on our fantastic voyage to provide nutrition to our community.
Even if you can only help a couples hours here and there. It is together that we make the difference.
Kitchens on the Geaux President