About the Heart Healthy Food Drive
We love our students! Celebrate the American Heart Association‘s American Heart Month (and Valentine’s Day) with us by donating foods the AHA has recommended for healthy hearts and lifestyles.
We are seeking heart-healthy donations throughout February:
- fresh, canned, or dried fruits and vegetables
- whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, and whole grain pasta
- low-fat dairy products
- frozen or packaged skinless poultry and fish
- non-tropical vegetable oils
- snack-size portions of nuts
- snack-size portions of dark chocolate snacks
Donations may be dropped at 455 LSU Student Union or faculty and staff may call 578-5160 and we will pick up your donation.