Welcome to Campus Life, a place where student leadership is valued and the stewardship of your Campus Life student fee is paramount.
Campus Life is for students, by students, meaning that through the six student organizations advised through Campus Life, as well as the more than 350 registered student organizations, students are making decisions, determining programming agendas, and serving the student body through their leadership.
As a seasoned student affairs professional and mom to a college student, here are my top tips for making the most of your out-of-classroom LSU experience:
- Participate in FREE events and activities.
- Join an organization that matches your interests. There is something for everyone, or you can start your own!
- Serve the community in a student-led project, which directly supports our LSU Commitment to Community.
- Invest in your own leadership development. At LSU, we believe that every student has leadership potential, and we want to journey with you on that path to discovery.
- Celebrate LSU during one of our campus traditions.
We hope you will get to know our amazing staff and student leaders and join us on this involvement, leadership, and service adventure!
Mary Wallace, PhD
Associate Dean of Students and Director of Campus Life