At LSU, we like to reward you for all of the hard work you've put in during your high school years. Check out everything awesome about scholarships at LSU below. For more information, visit the Scholarships website.
- The application for admission also serves as the application for scholarships.
- If you apply to LSU and submit all necessary documents by November 15, you’re automatically considered for scholarships.
- Scholarship award amounts for out-of-state students have increased by about 35% for freshmen entering LSU in fall 2014.
- LSU has a few highly-competitive scholarships that offer tuition exemptions and funding for research opportunities or other enrichment experiences. (Students who meet minimum requirements may be asked to submit a résumé, essay, etc.)
- In-state students can add any merit-based award to an existing TOPS award.
- Senior colleges at LSU also grant scholarships that can be combined with any other merit award.
- Students who receive Chancellor’s Student Aide are guaranteed an on-campus job through the duration of their award.